Sunshine Blogger Award Nomination!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to fellow bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community... A peer honor for sure!
Here are the rules...
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
Nominate other bloggers for the award.
Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
And here are my answers...
1. A huge THANK YOU to Laurie Stone of Musings, Rants and Scribbles for this nomination! I am incredibly honored to be considered by such a high quality, talented writer. Laurie’s been an amazing contributor at 50 Shades of Aging, as well as a very kind and thoughtful supporter. Thanks again Laurie! xo
2. Answers to Laurie’s questions:
1. How long have you been writing? Do journals, letters, missives and unpublished “books” count? I’ve loved putting words on paper since Mrs. Ball’s English class in 9th grade.
2. How long have you been blogging? I launched 50 Shades of Aging in April 2017 and quickly found I liked writing for other sites as well.
3. Who’s a favorite author? I love Philippa Gregory’s historical fiction and Liane Moriarty’s interesting characters.
4. Who’s your favorite male movie star (from any era)? I’ll date myself here... Clint Eastwood... specifically in (the very non-western), Gran Torino. I’m a big Morgan Freeman fan too.
5. Who’s your favorite female movie star (from any era)? Meryl Streep. Period.
6. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be? That all the people I love feel how deeply I love them.
7. What’s your favorite “naughty” food? Pizza...Thankfully, I love kaleinanything as well.
8. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure? Netflix... HBO... Bravo... etc.
9. What keeps you awake at night? My other job - selling real estate.
10. What brings you the most joy? Seeing my 92-year-old mother get ecstatic over something (anything really)... She gets a very specific kind of smile on her face when she’s giddy!
11. What do you wish you knew then... that you know now? That whatever mattered at 20, will mean absolutely nothing at 30; or 30 at 40; or 40 at 50; or 50 at 60, etc.
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award:
4. Questions for nominated bloggers:
How do you describe your blog to others?
Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
Do you have a blogging routine? Do tell...
Why did you begin blogging?
Use one sentence to describe yourself...
What makes you happy on a daily basis?
What would you say to yourself if today was your first day blogging?
Describe something most people don’t know about you...
What makes you feel satisfied with a new blog post?
Describe your “ideal Saturday”...
What is your favorite inspirational quote?